Ignis Fireplaces can be installed almost anywhere in your home. You cannot install Ignis fireplace or burner in rooms with poor air circulation. Approval from the Building Department may be required in some areas. Please make sure you are allowed to operate an ethanol fireplace in your building prior to purchase or installation.
Where can Ignis Fireplace be installed?
- Where do I get Bio-Ethanol?
Next Article in Topic
- Is the item in stock?
Previous Article in Topic
- Are Ignis Fireplaces easy to assemble and install?
- Can I remove a frame from a recessed ethanol fireplace for a seamless look?
- How long will my fireplace burn for?
- Do you offer installation services?
- Are there any Legal requirements or building regulations regarding Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces?
- What kind of walls can I mount my ethanol fireplace on?