The manufacturer recommends using your patio heater in wind conditions less than 10 miles per hour.
Can I use my patio heater when it is windy?
- Can my patio heater be left in the rain and snow?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I use my patio heater indoors?
Previous Article in Topic
- Why buy a propane patio heater?
- Where our “outdoor” patio heaters should NOT be used?
- What size propane canister is used on a table top patio heater?
- Can my propane patio heater be converted to natural gas?
- Why choose an electric heater, rather than a gas heater?
- How do I position my outdoor patio heaters?