Because this is an electrical appliance, we do not recommend using this in the rain as there could be a risk of electrocution.
Can the Fire Sense heater be operated in the rain?
- Do Fire Sense infrared patio heaters require special wiring?
Next Article in Topic
- Can my Fire Sense propane patio heater be converted to natural gas?
Previous Article in Topic
- How much does it cost to operate my Fire Sense Heater?
- Which is hotter, infrared or halogen Fire Sense heater?
- Can my Fire Sense patio heater be left in the rain and snow?
- Should I purchase a cover for my Fire Sense patio heater?
- How does a Fire Sense infrared patio heater work?
- What size propane tank do I need for my Fire Sense patio heater?