The manufacturer recommendation is three feet above the unit and two feet on each side of the unit.
How much clearance is required above my patio heater?
- How much does it cost to operate?
Next Article in Topic
- How does an infrared patio heater work?
Previous Article in Topic
- Is there a minimum clearance hight for the tungsten portable heater?
- What is the recommended clearance for Patio Comfort heaters?
- Why choose an electric heater, rather than a gas heater?
- Electric, Gas, Portable, which one is the right heater for me?
- How small of a heater can I use?
- Can SUNPAK units be placed under an awning type patio cover?