With our line of ethanol burner inserts, you can easily convert your existing fireplace to an ethanol fireplace. If you are converting gas fireplace you have to terminate all gas pipes and connections to comply with burner safety clearances.
Can I convert my existing fireplace to an Ethanol Fireplace?
- Does it smell when burning?
Next Article in Topic
- Are Ignis Fireplaces easy to assemble and install?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can I remove a frame from a recessed ethanol fireplace for a seamless look?
- What kind of walls can I mount my ethanol fireplace on?
- Are there any Legal requirements or building regulations regarding Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces?
- Are ethanol fireplaces safe to use indoors?
- Will an ethanol fireplace give off heat?
- Can I recess my wall mount ethanol fireplace into a wall?