No - Bromic gas heaters are either on or off, which means the heat cannot be adjusted.
Can I adjust the heat output on the gas heaters?
- Do the gas heaters require an electrical supply?
Next Article in Topic
- Are Bromic heaters affected by wind and weather?
Previous Article in Topic
- Why choose an electric heater, rather than a gas heater?
- What comes with the mounted gas heaters?
- How small of a heater can I use?
- Electric, Gas, Portable, which one is the right heater for me?
- Which Bromic outdoor heater should I buy?
- Does an electric heater cost more than a gas unit to operate?