Our electric fireplaces can function as supplemental heat sources for rooms up to 400 square feet. Most Built-in electric fireboxes can be hardwired to 240V power to heat a room up to 800 square feet, depending on product specifications. If more heat is necessary, our infrared electric fireboxes are capable of heating up to 1,000 square feet. These infrared units may be plugged into standard 120V household outlets.
How large of an area will my electric fireplace heat?
- How many watts/BTUs do electric fireplaces give off any hour?
Next Article in Topic
- How do I turn my electric fireplace on or off?
Previous Article in Topic
- Will my electric fireplace plug into any standard outlet?
- Are electric fireplaces cost-efficient?
- Can electric fireplace be used without heat?
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- Does the glass front of an electric fireplace get hot?
- Will a Dimplex fireplace or stove provide warmth and comfort in any room - large or small?