Ethanol Fireplaces have real flames hence standard safety precautions apply when installing these. We should not install these on flammable materials and it should be mounted at a safety distance. Cabinets are usually made of wood which is considered a flammable material hence we do not recommend you doing so.
Can Ethanol Fireplace inserts be installed in a cabinet?
- Can I put a Flat Screen TV above an ethanol fireplace?
Next Article in Topic
- Are there any Legal requirements or building regulations regarding Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can I recess my wall mount ethanol fireplace into a wall?
- Can I remove a frame from a recessed ethanol fireplace for a seamless look?
- Are ethanol fireplaces safe to use indoors?
- What kind of walls can I mount my ethanol fireplace on?
- Will an ethanol fireplace give off heat?
- What kind of fuel should I use for my ethanol fireplace?