Ethanol Fireplaces have real flames hence standard safety precautions apply when installing these. We should not install these on flammable materials and it should be mounted at a safety distance. Cabinets are usually made of wood which is considered a flammable material hence we do not recommend you doing so.
Can Ethanol Fireplace inserts be installed in a cabinet?
- Can I extinguish the ethanol fireplace before the fuel has completely burned off?
Next Article in Topic
- Are there any Legal requirements or building regulations regarding Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can I recess my wall mount ethanol fireplace into a wall?
- What kind of walls can I mount my ethanol fireplace on?
- Do you offer installation services?
- Can I put a Flat Screen TV above an ethanol fireplace?
- Can I convert my existing fireplace to an Ignis Ethanol Fireplace?
- I have a wood burning fireplace and want to convert it to an Eco-Feu ethanol fireplace. What should I do?