You can easily clean your stainless steel fireplace by using a soft clothes, mild soap and warm water or an ordinary standard stainless steel spray cleaner found in your local supermarket or hardware store along with a soft cloth to wipe it down. If you have and choose to remove discoloration of the fuel tray and lid, we recommend removing the fuel tray from the fireplace and use a paste or cream like stainless steel cleaner and a soft cloth to rub and buff it clean
How should I care for and clean my stainless steel ethanol fireplace?
- I received my ethanol fireplace but I have not yet received my fuel. When will I receive my fuel?
Next Article in Topic
- How much fuel will go into Anywhere Fireplace Chelsea Ethanol Fireplace and how long it will burn?
Previous Article in Topic
- How do I add fuel to my ethanol fireplace?
- Do the flames or heat cause any discoloration of the stainless steel of my ethanol fireplace?
- Are the ethanol fire emissions harmful to humans or pets?
- How do I clean an Ignis Ethanol Fireplace or Burner Insert?
- Do I need a chimney/ flue for Bio-Blaze Ethanol Fireplaces?
- How do I clean a Bio-Blaze Burner?