Long press on the up and down arrows on the fire unit to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius. On the remote control, select the I for information button and then the C or F button. Toggle with the arrow to the desired readout.
- Modern Flames
- How do you change the fire unit of my Modern Flames fireplace to Fahrenheit/Celsius?
How do you change the fire unit of my Modern Flames fireplace to Fahrenheit/Celsius?
- How do you program the Modern Flames remote control?
Next Article in Topic
- Does the Modern Flames fireplace need to be on a dedicated 15 amp circuit?
Previous Article in Topic
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- Can the Modern Flames fireplace be installed outside?
- Is there a remote receiver in the Modern Flames fireplace that requires batteries?
- What is the wattage/amps required for the Modern Flames 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- What distance can the remote be used from the Modern Flames fireplace?
- Can you turn on the Modern Flames fireplace via the touch screen and off via the remote (or vise versa)?