No, only the actual remote requires batteries. The rest of the fireplace runs entirely off of the main power supply.
- Modern Flames
- Is there a remote receiver in the Modern Flames fireplace that requires batteries?
Is there a remote receiver in the Modern Flames fireplace that requires batteries?
- What distance can the remote be used from the Modern Flames fireplace?
Next Article in Topic
- How often do the batteries in the Modern Flames remote need to be replaced?
Previous Article in Topic
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- Do Water Vapor Fireplaces emit heat?
- How do I turn my electric fireplace on or off?
- What is Modern Blaze?
- Are there any Legal requirements or building regulations regarding Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces?
- My fuel tray (burner) came with a white cloth inside it. What is this and should it be kept or thrown out?