Portability and flexibility of placement are key advantages to a propane powered heater. No installation costs. After a patio is completed it can be expensive to install natural gas or electric heaters so propane-fueled heater provides a viable solution. Always check your local codes and ordinances to be sure there are no restrictions to the outdoor propane-fired heaters and fuel storage in commercial applications.
Why buy a propane patio heater?
- Why Patio Comfort vs. Others?
Next Article in Topic
- What is the warranty on Patio Comfort?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can my propane patio heater be converted to natural gas?
- whatWhat size propane tank do I need for my patio heater?
- What size propane canister is used on a table top patio heater?
- Can I use a 20 lb. propane tank with my table top patio heater?
- Will low temperatures affect my patio heater?
- Why choose an electric heater, rather than a gas heater?