It is nearly impossible to predict the burn time of any gel fuel. Just like a piece of firewood, the burn time for a gel fuel is completely at the mercy of the surrounding environment. Environmental factors include, but are not limited to, type of fireplace, airflow, temperature, elevation, humidity, as well as many other conditions. While it is impossible to consistently predict the burn time, the average can will burn for three hours.
How long does each can burn?
- My fuel is past its expiration date. Where can I dispose of it?
Next Article in Topic
- How full should my SunJel can be?
Previous Article in Topic
- How long does the fuel burn and what is the cost of the fuel?
- How much fuel will go into Anywhere Fireplace Chelsea Ethanol Fireplace and how long it will burn?
- How long will my fireplace burn for?
- How does a Bio-Blaze® fireplace work?
- Can I recess my wall mount ethanol fireplace into a wall?
- Does gel fuel put off heat?