Are Dimplex Fireplaces Safe?

Dimplex fireplaces and stoves have full electrical certification throughout North America for complete peace of mind. To ensure the safety of your family members, no combustible energy sources are used to produce the flame. This means that you never need to worry about oxygen depletion or carbon monoxide poisoning in your home. The glass remains cool to the touch to ensure children don't burn their hands on the glass. It also does not contribute to indoor moisture or mold concerns. Other features include impact resistant safety glass and safety cut out with reset controls.