Yes. Most of the fireplaces on our store can be operated with or without heat. Some of them also have variable heat and heat control features. Please refer to the product description for details on a particular product.
Can electric fireplace be used without heat?
- Difference between Touchstone Sideline and ValuLine
Next Article in Topic
- Are electric fireplaces cost-efficient?
Previous Article in Topic
- How large of an area will my electric fireplace heat?
- Will my electric fireplace plug into any standard outlet?
- Do I need permits to install my electric fireplace?
- How do I turn my electric fireplace on or off?
- What is the wattage/amps required for the 60" Landscape Fireplace?
- Does the glass front of an electric fireplace get hot?