Yes, you need to make sure that the outlet you plug your electric fireplace into is on a dedicated circuit breaker. If your Electric Fireplace is a built-in model that needs to be hardwired, a new circuit breaker and wiring is required.
- Electric Fireplaces Questions
- Does electric fireplace need to be on a dedicated circuit breaker?
Does electric fireplace need to be on a dedicated circuit breaker?
- Does the glass front of an electric fireplace get hot?
Next Article in Topic
- Do electric fireplaces give off any fumes or gases?
Previous Article in Topic
- Do I need permits to install my electric fireplace?
- Does your electric fireplace need any venting or a chimney?
- Is there much maintenance with your electric fireplaces?
- Do you offer installation services?
- Can I set my Dimplex fireplace up myself?
- Does the Modern Flames fireplace need to be on a dedicated 15 amp circuit?