No, the glass front always remains cool to the touch and is perfectly safe for children and pets. The heating element is separate from the flame effect area. The heating elements are set behind safety screens and do not get hot enough to burn
Does the glass front of an electric fireplace get hot?
- Does your electric fireplace need any venting or a chimney?
Next Article in Topic
- Does electric fireplace need to be on a dedicated circuit breaker?
Previous Article in Topic
- How do I turn my electric fireplace on or off?
- What is the flame viewing size/glass size?
- Do the Amantii Panorama Series fireplaces come with a black steel surround?
- I purchased a Modern Flames fireplace with the standard media (coals). Can I order an upgrade (logs or glass set) at a later time?
- Can I put a Flat Screen TV above an ethanol fireplace?
- Are Dimplex Fireplaces Safe?