Yes, you can add fire glass to any ethanol fireplace, you just need to make sure that it is placed around the burner and doesn't fall into the burner.
Can you add fire glass to the floor model ethanol fireplace?
- Can you put logs or fire glass in your Ethanol Fireplaces/burners?
Next Article in Topic
- Can I remove a frame from a recessed ethanol fireplace for a seamless look?
Previous Article in Topic
- Are ethanol fireplaces safe to use indoors?
- Are there any Legal requirements or building regulations regarding Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces?
- Can I recess my wall mount ethanol fireplace into a wall?
- What kind of walls can I mount my ethanol fireplace on?
- How do I add fuel to my ethanol fireplace?
- Are the ethanol fire emissions harmful to humans or pets?