Depending on where you live, not likely. These heaters are not designed to melt snow and ice. Sunpak heaters generally increase the comfort level 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
Will I be able to use my Sunpak patio heaters during the winter months?
- Will you help me if I have a problem with my Sunpak units?
Next Article in Topic
- Why would I want a Sunpak heater in stainless steel?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can my Fire Sense patio heater be left in the rain and snow?
- Where our Sunglo “outdoor” patio heaters should NOT be used?
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater indoors?
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater when it is windy?
- What size propane canister is used on a Fire Sense table top patio heater?
- Should I purchase a cover for my Fire Sense patio heater?