You should always refer to the product manual that came with your fireplace / fire pit / patio heater. We have also created a few articles to help you navigate the installation process. Click here to see all installation guides.
How to install my fireplace / fire pit / patio heater?
- What is the difference between flush mount, recessed, and zero clearance fireplace installation?
Next Article in Topic
- Do you offer installation services?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can my patio heater be left in the rain and snow?
- How does an infrared patio heater work?
- whatWhat size propane tank do I need for my patio heater?
- Can my propane patio heater be converted to natural gas?
- Can I use my patio heater indoors?
- Can I use my patio heater when it is windy?