You should always refer to the product manual that came with your fireplace / fire pit / patio heater. We have also created a few articles to help you navigate the installation process. Click here to see all installation guides.
How to install my fireplace / fire pit / patio heater?
- What is the difference between flush mount, recessed, and zero clearance fireplace installation?
Next Article in Topic
- How big of a hole do I frame?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can my Fire Sense patio heater be left in the rain and snow?
- What size propane tank do I need for my Fire Sense patio heater?
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater indoors?
- Can I use my Fire Sense Patio Heater when it is windy?
- How does a Fire Sense infrared patio heater work?
- Can my Fire Sense propane patio heater be converted to natural gas?