Yes. The newer S34 TSH and S34 TSR units have two heat settings. The original units were either “on” or “off”.
Can the heat output be adjusted?
- Can the SUNPAK units be controlled with a thermostat?
Next Article in Topic
- Can SUNPAK units be placed under an awning type patio cover?
Previous Article in Topic
- Can I adjust the heat output on the gas heaters?
- How much heat do Eco-Feu fireplaces emit?
- How small of a heater can I use?
- Will the blower increase the heat output of our fireplaces?
- Will my electric fireplace plug into any standard outlet?
- Why choose an electric heater, rather than a gas heater?